- 40 hours per week / 5 days a week (start at 7:00, 7:30 or 8:00, their choice, must take 1-hour lunch, 9 hour days)
- Pay rate: $18.00 to $20/hour, depending on experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- End date: Approx. 6 months (temp position only, no possibility of direct hire)
- Must pass background and 5 panel saliva drug test
- No holiday or vacation time
- A minimum of an Associate's degree with 2 years of relevant work experience, or a Bachelor’s degree with limited or no work experience
Good written and oral communication in English language
Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Must be customer focused and a collaborative team player
Ability to assess priorities, demonstrate flexibility and understand sense of urgency
Self-motivated, demonstrate problem solving abilities, continuous improvement and decision making skills
Position Responsibilities and Duties
· Purchase parts and services at best savings and value for the company and affiliates.
· Establish working partnership and good relations with vendors.
· Maintains the integrity of purchasing data on the computer based planning system with error free transactions.
· Coordinates with suppliers to meet customer requirements and the requirements of the shop floor and ensures these requirements are clearly defined and communicated.
· Develops in conjunction with proper planning function, inventory plans that insure inventory levels are adequate, but not excessive.
· Participates in an effective cost improvement and savings program for purchased materials and services.
· Evaluates supplier performance using the Company supplier rating model, and participates in continuous improvement efforts with suppliers.
· Process returns to vendor and use the required documentation or RMA forms.
· Carryout ISO-9001 purchasing procedures.
· Adhere to accounting rules and procedures with respect to purchasing in terms of pricing, process, payments.
· Manage vendor delivery performance of 95% or better on time delivery.
· Proactively prevent and manage supplier defects with each of your vendors.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org