Seeking experienced machinist for position in the Bradford area. This is a full-time position with the potential for permanent placement based on production needs. First shift. $10.00/hour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparation of cylinders for rubber covering to meet defined internal and customer requirements
- Perform final clean-up cylinders prior to shipment
- Perform start-up and shut-down procedures for all assigned equipment
- Operate all material handling equipment
- Follow paperwork, work schedules, and documented processes with minimal supervision
- Keep a clean work environment daily
- Follow safety practices and policies
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Trade school education relating to machine shop or minimum of 1 yr. experience in similar field
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
To apply: Contact Rebecca at 814-362-4650 or email@example.com
The Bradford office is located inside the PA Career link at 40 Davis Street in Bradford and is open Monday - Friday.
We accept walk-ins for registration from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
If you need to meet at a different time, please contact us for an appointment.
Stop by our office for area jobs and job placement opportunities.