Seeking an Administrative Assistant for Bradford, PA based manufacturing company. Temporary assignment with potential for permanent placement.
Primary duties: Perform a variety of office duties including confidential tasks for executive management and/or director(s) and senior management staff.
• Perform office duties such as maintaining messages for information lines, filing, provide support for operational areas, etc.
• Maintain accurate information in electronic and/or manual file systems.
• Prepare and maintain confidential reports, records, and files.
• Prepare and respond to company correspondence within prescribed limits on own initiative or as assigned.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Operations, Planning, Human Resources, and Finance.
• Prepare and maintain PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, announcements and other communication as requested by managers.
• Maintain calendars, arrange appointments and meetings.
• Prepares and coordinates virtual and on-site meetings as needed including communication and follow-up with IT Department as appropriate.
• Gather attendee information and arrange travel accommodations, and itineraries for travel, and itineraries within the company as needed.
• Assist with internal and external communications as required.
• Assist with special projects such as: company event planning, responding to inquiries, and gathering information.
• Maintains and reconciles petty cash fund.
• Assist with monthly usage reports for Purchasing department.
• Provide back-up to reception as needed.
• Must exercise a high degree of sound judgment in a variety of planned or unplanned situations.
• Perform related duties or special assignments as directed.
• High School Diploma required. Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent certification preferred.
• Three to five years’ experience in an office setting. Experience in manufacturing support preferred.
• A combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) required. Knowledge of AX operating systems a plus.
For additional information or to apply contact Rebecca at [Email hidden] or (814) 362-4650.