- Experience: 2 Years
- Qualification: Associate's Degree
Seeking Consumer Relations Specialist for Bradford area manufacturer.
– To receive and respond to consumer touch-points via mail, telephone, email, repair bundles, and social media.
– Fulfill call center strategies and operations; providing improvement suggestions for systems and processes; and participating in promoting a team atmosphere.
– Maintain a positive professional company image with all internal and external contacts, maintain confidentiality, discretion, tact, diplomacy, and strengthen and promote the brands in all respects.
– Compile appropriate information and trouble-shooting guides, for existing and historical products, to provide prompt consumer assistance
– Protect and support the brand by anticipating, preparing for, and upholding company policies in the face of social engineering pressures. Knowledge of company policies and sharing information is key.
– Support, fulfill, and resolve all inquiries, concerns, issues and errors for consumer orders, chiefly for the online store. Fulfill all PCI-compliance (Payment Card Industry) requirements for consumer credit card information, including storage/disposal of any
– Assist in determining consumer credit-worthiness by accepting/processing orders based upon reviewing consumer credit card data and information obtained from the consumer interview and then diplomatically decline if criteria are not met.
– Trouble-shoot consumer problems and rectify existing problems and produce value-added consumer experiences, by establishing a rapport with consumers and demonstrating confidence in the product.
– Process payments for product orders and prepare for shipping to consumers.
– Prepare consumer product repair billings. Process and record repair bill payments.
– Record, track, follow up, and report on any product performance concerns, including possible consumer injury or property damage, and any alleged claims, under the guidance of the Legal Department. Vigilance in obtaining, recording, and reporting
precise information from consumers is required.
– Trouble-shoot consumer problems and rectify existing problems and produce value-added consumer experiences, by establishing a rapport with consumers and demonstrating confidence in the product. The individual represents the “face” of the
company to consumers, spending approximately 80% of each workday in consumer interaction.
– Create and retain consumer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with consumers, fulfilling consumer-focused programs, resolving concerns, and facilitating the delivery of goods or services.
– Continually assess the website for optimal consumer experience online. Propose changes as needed, and work with Marketing Manager and Shared Services to implement those changes.
– Minimum of Associates Degree or at least 2 year equivalent training or experience
– One to two years of experience in relevant field a plus.
– Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
– Knowledge of AX operating system a plus.
To apply or for further information contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 362-4650.