- Pay: $17.50/hour
- Experience: Less than 1 Year
- Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent
Seeking efficient, hard-working laborers for entry level positions at fiberboard plant in Mount Jewett, PA. Positions start on a temporary basis. Individuals who prove to possess a good work ethic and ability to complete tasks in a timely, efficient manner have a high potential to transition to permanent placement. Position starts on an 8-hour shift Monday through Friday before transitioning to the 12-hour rotating shift upon permanent placement. Must be available Monday through Sunday based on schedule. Starting rate is $17.50/hour.
Job Duties Include:
• Heavy-duty housekeeping (i.e., floor maintenance and cleaning) to keep machinery functioning properly, reducing hazards, and maintaining the appearance of the plant
• Lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs.
• Performing tasks including walking, climbing, stooping in a dusty, loud high heat environment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of six months of prior work experience
• Good work ethic
• Steel-toed boots
Interested applicants should contact Rebecca or Britt at (814) 362-4650.