- Pay: 14.00
- Experience: 2 Years
- Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent
General Maintenance – responsible for safely maintaining and supporting all manufacturing facilities with routine repairs, fabrication, and general maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling, as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Cleans, organizes, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Performs custodial, grounds, and other related duties as assigned.
Education & Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- High School diploma, Associate degree or vocational certificate in relevant field preferred
- 2 or more years of mechanical experience within a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical inclination
- Solid math skills/analytical ability
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
1st and 2nd shifts available, 5 am to 3:30 pm or 3:30 pm to 2:00 am
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org