- Qualification: Associate's Degree
Primary function is to provide administrative support to Human Resources staff on all personnel matters. Perform a variety of office duties while providing support to operational areas of company. Approximate 20-25 hours/week. Entry level position with opportunity for advancement.
• Assist with internal and external communications as required.
• Maintain Policy and Procedure manual.
• Perform office duties such as preparing correspondence, reports, filing, etc.
• Write, proofread, and edit projects as assigned.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information.
• Assist with special projects such as morale boosters, picnics, contests, dinners,
scheduling meetings, etc.
• Assist with updating job descriptions.
• Assist with coordination of recruitment activities including applicant tracking,
scheduling interviews, etc.
To apply or for further information contact Rebecca at email@example.com or (814) 362-4650.