- Pay: $8.93/hour
- Experience: Less than 1 Year
- Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent
**LABORER- BRADFORD, PA**
Seeking efficient, hardworking laborers for various stations within busy lumber mill in Bradford, PA. Job offers full-time, temporary to permanent placement with an established business following a short probation period. Opportunities for growth within the company based on individual skill and experience.
Job Responsibilities May Include:
• Load and unload items from machines or conveyors
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operator
• Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Set up, operate, or tend saws or machines that cut or trim wood to specified dimensions.
• Inspect and measure work pieces to mark for cuts and to verify the accuracy of cuts.
• Performing physical activities such as walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, and/or kneeling
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Good work ethic
• Ability to work in a team environment
To apply: Contact Rebecca at 814-362-4650 or email@example.com