Seeking individual for Machine Maintenance position at woodworking facility in Galeton, PA. The hours are 6 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday with potential for overtime. Pay based on experience. This is a full-time position with the possibility of temporary to permanent placement.
Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Repairing or maintaining the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Changing or sharpening blades on machinery
- General welding and fabricating
- Assisting in production
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Good work ethic
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Prior proven work experience with machine maintenance
To apply: Contact Rebecca at 814-362-4650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bradford office is located at 32 Bolivar Drive, Bradford and is open Monday - Friday.
We accept walk-ins for registration from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
If you need to meet at a different time, please contact us for an appointment.
Stop by our office for area jobs and job placement opportunities.