- Pay: $14.00/hour
- Experience: Less than 1 Year
- Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent
Seeking efficient, hardworking laborers for Case Cutlery in Bradford, PA. Shift is 3 pm to 11 pm, Monday through Friday. Some applicants may train on first shift (6 am to 2 pm) before transitioning to the second shift.
Job Responsibilities May Include:
– Assembling of components to create product
– Examining products to ensure quality standards are met
– Polishing & buffing parts to specifications
– Maintaining a clean & safe work environment by following rules and procedures
– Documenting completion of production and quality forms
– High School Diploma or Equivalent
– Good work ethic
– Previous factory experience preferred but not required
Interested applicants should contact Rebecca or Britt at (814) 362-4650.