- Pay: 14.00
Some duties include:
* Fill out documentation for ceramic processing records and quality policies.
• Follow instructions either verbally or written.
• Accurately measure using equipment such as; dial indicators, calipers, micrometers, and scales.
• Communicates well with others.
• Maintain clean and organized work areas, following 5S principles. Audit and drive actions to improve overall score.
• Maintain accurate inventory records by accurately weighing and recording raw materials for both powder and part production usage.
Willing to pay more per hour for someone with experience.
Hours will be 7:00 am until 3:30 pm (M-F)
40 hours per week.
Pay will be $14/hr.
Need to lift 55 lbs. and provide your own steel toed shoes.
High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
Call Diane at 585-593-6129, if interested.