- Pay: 13.50
Some duties include:
* Fill out documentation for ceramic processing records and quality policies.
• Follow instructions either verbally or written.
• Accurately measure using equipment such as; dial indicators, calipers, micrometers, and scales.
• Communicates well with others.
• Maintain clean and organized work areas, following 5S principles. Audit and drive actions to improve overall score.
• Maintain accurate inventory records by accurately weighing and recording raw materials for both powder and part production usage.
Hours will be 7:00 am until 3:30 pm (M-F)
40 hours per week.
Pay will be $13.50/hr.
Need to lift 55 lbs. and provide your own steel toed shoes.
High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
Call Diane at 585-593-6129, if interested.