- Pay: 12.50
GET AN EXTRA $400 WHEN YOU START DURING MAY, JUNE, OR JULY, 2021
We are offering a new employee sign-on bonus,
including a first installment of $200 after one month
and a second installment of $200 after a year of service.
Searching for candidates to work in the production area creating quality candles. Must be able to stand and lift throughout your shift, work with dyes, fragrances and warm liquid wax products and be 18 years of age or older.
1st shift 5:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F
2nd shift 3:30 pm to 2:00 am M-Thursday
2 days a week, 10 hour shifts.
Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday
5:00 am to 3:30 pm only
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create quality candles which meet company and customer standards.
- Pour, skin, wick, label and/or process and package quality candle products.
- Work with dyes, fragrances and warm liquid wax product.
- Prefer a High School education or Equivalent
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 30-50 pounds as necessary.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass a drug screen.
Contact Diane at (585)593-6129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Never a fee to the applicant!