- Pay: 13.20
Please stop into our office at 23 W. State St. in Wellsville to grab the Northern Lights application. They do not accept the Walker Business application.
They are located on our front porch in a plastic tote 24/7, if you cannot make it during business hours. Place them in the mailbox next to the front door once you have it filled out.
Searching for candidates to work in the production area creating quality candles. Must be able to stand and lift throughout your shift, work with dyes, fragrances and warm liquid wax products and be 18 years of age or older.
Accepting recent graduates or school/college students looking for summer work.
Full and part time hours are available.
Orientations are every Monday at 8:00 am.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create quality candles which meet company and customer standards.
- Pour, skin, wick, label and/or process and package quality candle products.
- Work with dyes, fragrances and warm liquid wax product.
- Prefer a High School education or Equivalent
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 30-50 pounds as necessary.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass a drug screen.
Contact Diane at (585)593-6129 or email email@example.com to apply.
Never a fee to the applicant!