- Pay: 12.50
Get an EXTRA $400!!!
Northern Lights are offering a new employee sign-on bonus, including a first installment of $200 after one month and a second installment of $200 after a year of service.
All manufacturing employees work the first 30 hours at their regular rate of pay. Anything over 30, employees are paid $2 more per hour. So, those making standard $12.50 per hour will receive $14.50 per hour after 30 hours. Anything after 40 hours is time and a half and that’s time and a half of $14.50 (making it $21.75 per hour)
Searching for candidates to work in the production area creating quality candles. Must be able to stand and lift throughout your shift, work with dyes, fragrances and warm liquid wax products and be 18 years of age or older.
1st shift 5:00 am to 3:30 pm M-F
2nd shift 3:30 pm to 2:00 am M-Thursday
Any shift, any amount of days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create quality candles which meet company and customer standards.
- Pour, skin, wick, label and/or process and package quality candle products.
- Work with dyes, fragrances and warm liquid wax product.
- Prefer a High School education or Equivalent
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 30-50 pounds as necessary.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass a drug screen.
Contact Diane at (585)593-6129 or email email@example.com to apply.
Never a fee to the applicant!