- Pay: $12.00/hour
- Experience: 2 Years
- Qualification: Associate's Degree
Seeking a temporary Marketing Assistant for busy manufacturer. The position is 20 hours/week, Monday through Friday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
– Handle Club member information, including payment methods, is required.
– Setup and maintain Case Collectors Club account files and records.
– Assist in daily communication with Case Collectors Club members through mail, telephone, emails, faxes, and online forums.
– Order Entry for Case Collectors Club promotional offers
– Assist in moderation of social media channels
– Teamwork Skills: Must enjoy and excel at working in a cross-functional team environment.
– Accuracy: Must possess attention to detail and excellence in grammar and spelling.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills a must. Must be able to initiate and follow through on multiple projects simultaneously.
– Interpersonal Skills: Exhibits care and concern for consumer issues, maintains confidentiality, exhibits tact and diplomacy, understands and practices ethical behavior, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
– Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
– Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
– Written Communication: Reviews and edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
– Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
– Dependability: Is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
– Must have excellent people skills, a positive attitude, and be highly motivated.
– One to two years’ experience in relevant field preferred.
– Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) required.
– Knowledge of AX operating system a plus.
– Associate’s Degree in a Communications/Marketing/Journalism or minimum of two years equivalent training.
To apply or for further information contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 362-4650.