- Pay: $18.00/hour
- Experience: Less than 1 Year
- Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent
Seeking individuals for day shift machine operator positions in Bradford, PA. These are full-time positions that will transfer to permanent placement after contracted hours. Positions will be in the Milling Department, Processing Department, and Grinding Department.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Loading and unloading machine with parts.
• Monitoring machine activity to ensure productivity is at full capacity according to company requirements.
• Quality Check and Quality Control on all parts that are unloaded from machine.
• Final Assembly and or processing of manufactured parts.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Related experience or equivalent preferred BUT NOT necessary
• Knowledge of proper use of measuring tools/gauges and cutting tools.
• Understanding of blueprints and routers.
• Excellent communication and basic math skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
• Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
• Ability to lift 55 lbs.
To apply: Contact Rebecca or Britt at 814-362-4650.